Saturday, January 10, 2015

I'm coming home!!

Today is the day I get to go back home--yay!!  This trip has been a very good learning experience for me and I look forward to using what I have learned in the future.  But, for now, I am so excited to be coming home!  No more route taxis for me :)

I said goodbye to Ms. Dexter as we were leaving to get a taxi to the airport, here is a picture:
Don't you just love my very "touristy" tshirt?!
She was very nice to welcome me into her home, she made me feel welcome. 

I am waiting in the airport now and my flight is delayed 30 minutes, but I should be home around 5:30 pm.  Can't wait!

I made it home just in time for the Ravens game!! They lost, but it was a good, close game.  On the plane ride home the man next to me and I watched the first half, not as good as watching it at home but at least I stayed up to date! 

I made it through my second plane ride with no problems and am so excited to be settled in at home. I will continue to update my blog as I finish my research and wrap up my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment